fuel is leaking from under the car, around the gas tank. i don't know where it's coming from and don't know what i may need to replace. any suggestions?
How do i find out where my car is leaking fuel from? on 2000 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
2000 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Maurice, LA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($302 - 433) in Elwell, MI
- 40,000 Mile Service ($150 - 228) in Pointe A La Hache, LA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($268 - 458) in Roduco, NC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($166 - 200) in Langston, OK
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($174 - 219) in Tow, TX