fuel is leaking from under the car, around the gas tank. i don't know where it's coming from and don't know what i may need to replace. any suggestions?
How do i find out where my car is leaking fuel from? on 2000 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
- location of turn signal switch
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .