» » »

Mercury Q&A

Ask Your Question

1998 Mercury Sable Question: how do i find out what type of transmission hose i need for my car



waynedestin1004, 3.0L V6, Chicago, IL, April 01, 2013, 05:08

if i don't no the transmission number for the car and can not find it.

2 Answers
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    enhance yourself April 01, 2013, 05:51

    most parts stores or dealership can give you the correct part, because it has to be the same as the part /hose that you are removing, otherwise it will not work properly.

    Flag This
  • Medium-star Best Answer
    Greg's Orange Auto (12192 Answers) , Orange, CA - (714) 361-9386
    globalhelper April 01, 2013, 06:02

    is it the rubber part? if so you can repl with high temp fluid hose from any parts store. if its the steel line you may have to purchase a line and bend as needed

    Flag This