My turn lights go very fast when the brake is applied. Both turn lights are slightly lit when I engage the brake pedal without the turn signals on. I replaced three bad bulbs, but the problem wasn't solved. An employee of the auto store told me it was probably a rusted off ground wire. I was wondering if this is simple to resolve or if it would be inexpensive to have a mechanic fix.
How do I Find a bad ground wire? Is it hard to trace? on 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
Asked by for the 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems(19)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair Estimates
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Q&A(65)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Recalls(5)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Shops
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- What makes the blinkers, power locks, power sliding rear doors and radio quit?
- My radio quit working it will not come on and the clock is not working either
- How do I repair the air pump holders on rear door?hatch won't stay up?
- why is #10 fuse pcm/abs burning out, and the van won't start.
- passenger side front door motor.
2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - $60) in Temple, ME
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($140 - $232) in Newport, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($160 - $317) in Flowood, MS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($754 - $1,028) in Elk Creek, MO
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($62 - $75) in Hughes, AR
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Montgomery, AL