I have a 92 youkon and the flywheel is broke but i need to know what type of transmission i have so i can fix the problem.
how do i figure out what type of transmission i have in my youkon? on 1992 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Lever shift seem to be stuck in drive and can't start the car
- Brake lights not working ,bulbs are ok but I don't know fuse location no panel
- 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4 Push-Button Selector Lights Are All On
- How do you turn off the driver seat settings?
- Why does it sound and feel like something is about to fall from the front tires