I have a 92 youkon and the flywheel is broke but i need to know what type of transmission i have so i can fix the problem.
how do i figure out what type of transmission i have in my youkon? on 1992 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
1992 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 92) in South Barre, MA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($426 - 609) in Bunola, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Arcadia, IN
- 40,000 Mile Service ($124 - 186) in Axtell, NE
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($247 - 303) in Auburn, PA
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($755 - 794) in Raymond, MT