This was a Penske rental cargo van and they installed a throttle govenor that will not let me go over 68 m.p.h. It cuts back and is hard on the drive line besides being very dangerous on the highway. I can't even pass a semi truck without being a problem myself to others. Its a real pain in the B_ _ _!!!Can anyone help me please?????
how do I disconnect the throttle govenor?Dangerous at 68 mph maximum speed. on 2001 GMC Savana 3500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Savana 3500 Questions
- How do you replace the front wheel bearings
- Driver side rear turn signal not working
- Low beam headlights not working high beams are working and there is no power going to their plugs but no fuses are blown and the relay works
- How do you change the time?
- my day time running lights won't turn off is it a switch or the relay?