This was a Penske rental cargo van and they installed a throttle govenor that will not let me go over 68 m.p.h. It cuts back and is hard on the drive line besides being very dangerous on the highway. I can't even pass a semi truck without being a problem myself to others. Its a real pain in the B_ _ _!!!Can anyone help me please?????
how do I disconnect the throttle govenor?Dangerous at 68 mph maximum speed. on 2001 GMC Savana 3500
Asked by for the 2001 GMC Savana 3500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Savana 3500 Questions
- Why would my rear brakes be dragging
- Driver side rear turn signal not working
- Low beam headlights not working high beams are working and there is no power going to their plugs but no fuses are blown and the relay works
- How do you change the time?
- Where is the fuel filter? Also where is the fuel pump? Thanks!
2001 GMC Savana 3500 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - $70) in Southwest, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - $397) in Carrboro, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($169 - $231) in Williamsburg, MA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($654 - $784) in Davenport, WA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($128 - $156) in Frederic, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($316 - $420) in Pacifica, CA