The automatic door locking system drains power from my battery.
How do I disconnect the power unit so it does not drain my battery? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- power locks not working
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Buchtel, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Kent, ME
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bonne Terre, MO
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wendover, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($158 - 170) in Walton, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 581) in Morganville, KS