The automatic door locking system drains power from my battery.
How do I disconnect the power unit so it does not drain my battery? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
- I can't turn the heat off in the car. And it won't even change to cold
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($2,104 - 3,279) in Buchtel, OH
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Fort Kent, ME
- 82,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Bonne Terre, MO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wendover, UT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($568 - 637) in Walton, NE
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($729 - 749) in Morganville, KS