The automatic door locking system drains power from my battery.
How do I disconnect the power unit so it does not drain my battery? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- power locks not working
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Buchtel, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,377 - 1,533) in Fort Kent, ME
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($2,495 - 3,164) in Bonne Terre, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($1,135 - 1,360) in Wendover, UT
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($105 - 134) in Walton, NE
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Morganville, KS