I need to drain the radiator and engine block.
how do I disconnect the lower radiator hose from the radiator on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1998 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Kalama, WA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($197 - 332) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 312) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- 150,000 Mile Service ($257 - 361) in Bradley, FL
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($73 - 116) in Lake City, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($723 - 770) in Leon, IA