without an override key. when I bought it two years back was on override coz they said the alarm was not functioning. now the alarm is armed after trying to start from been to an engine wash
how do I disarm a factory fitted alarm system and start my camry on 1995 Toyota Camry
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
April 27, 2013
Will the engine turn over? Does the alarm sound off when door is opened?
COMMENT by rasta a ,
April 30, 2013
engine doesn't turn and the alarm does sound when the door is open
1 answerDecember 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1995 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($237 - 368) in Oxford Junction, IA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Luling, LA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($154 - 245) in Stanhope, IA
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Bourbonnais, IL
- Trans Assembly Replacement ($5,324 - 7,481) in Dana, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($662 - 792) in Alpena, AR