without an override key. when I bought it two years back was on override coz they said the alarm was not functioning. now the alarm is armed after trying to start from been to an engine wash
how do I disarm a factory fitted alarm system and start my camry on 1995 Toyota Camry
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
April 27, 2013
Will the engine turn over? Does the alarm sound off when door is opened?
COMMENT by rasta a ,
April 30, 2013
engine doesn't turn and the alarm does sound when the door is open
1 answerDecember 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1995 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Oxford Junction, IA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in Luling, LA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 196) in Stanhope, IA
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Bourbonnais, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($134 - 228) in Dana, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - 77) in Alpena, AR