Our 1998 altima was repaired in April when the check engine light appeared. The was then parked from May 8 until now b/c no one needed to drive it. We had to jump the battery and when it was cranked, the alarm was triggered, sound and flashing lights. We no longer have either of the original keys that would disarm the car when the key is inserted; we only have copies. Can I disable the alarm to drive the car? If so, how? If not, will I have to get an original key with the alarm sensor and how much will that cost?
How do I disable the factory alarm? on 1998 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?