i unhooked the battery to put in a new cd player and now my car wont start because the alarm system is active and i dont have the remote to disable it
how do i disable the alarm in my 95 cougar without the remote so it will start? on 1995 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack