i unhooked the battery to put in a new cd player and now my car wont start because the alarm system is active and i dont have the remote to disable it
how do i disable the alarm in my 95 cougar without the remote so it will start? on 1995 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal