My AC won't stay charged after jump starting the AC fan clutch with the relay switch. 2 cans of refrigerant later, it only stayed cool for 5 days. The rear vents blow HOT air when the AC is on, suggesting that I need to replace the rear door blend actuator...this however, is not the problem under the hood :(
How do I diagnose/fix my AC...Is a system flush required? Door blend actuator? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($437 - 583) in Kendrick, ID
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($548 - 875) in Logan, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($445 - 546) in Walton, KS
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in La Grange, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($212 - 263) in Loleta, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($184 - 286) in Loretto, VA