11/99 production date. It has a transistorized "blower output stage" not resistors. The blower has power but no ground.
How do I diagnose non-working blower. on 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
- lost coolant very quickly
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
2000 BMW 323i Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($378 - 482) in Tolar, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($464 - 855) in Bella Vista, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Corn, OK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($505 - 697) in Perry Point, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($673 - 728) in Racine, MN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($41 - 51) in Napavine, WA