Also would like to know if there is any harm in running some type of fuel additive to help clean the fuel injectors and will this work?
How do I determine wich fule injector is bad, can they be replaced individualy? on 1995 BMW 740i
Yes to replacement, need to jump them individually to test.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
1995 BMW 740i Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in New Canaan, CT
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($804 - 1,846) in Panama, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($1,121 - 1,416) in Snowville, UT
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Peach Creek, WV
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($198 - 228) in Kanopolis, KS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,975 - 2,022) in South Fallsburg, NY