i took my spark plugs out but i had to break them to do it ..how do i clean spark plug debri out of the cylinder to avoid the scrap from messing with the pistons..if any debri is in it i just wanna make sure...
how do i clean spark plug debri from cylinder.. on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($581 - 779) in San Perlita, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 179) in Alix, AR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($279 - 549) in Bearden, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($284 - 460) in Herrick Center, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($341 - 415) in Greenville, CA