i took my spark plugs out but i had to break them to do it ..how do i clean spark plug debri out of the cylinder to avoid the scrap from messing with the pistons..if any debri is in it i just wanna make sure...
how do i clean spark plug debri from cylinder.. on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it