there is no dipstick
how do i check the transmission fluid on this 2001 hyundai on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($191 - 258) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 281) in Klondike, TX
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 295) in Hercules, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($129 - 177) in Perry, ME
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($83 - 147) in Central City, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($142 - 162) in Germantown, TN