my fan doesnt turn on and the car is over heating i did check to see if the fan does work and it does now i need to figure out why the fan wont work when it is connected to my car
how do i check the relay for my coolant fan with what tools do i use on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1992 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($294 - 524) in Fosston, MN
- Maintenance II ($168 - 238) in Centereach, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lewiston, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Birmingham, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($325 - 525) in Canadian, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($440 - 551) in Green Isle, MN