How do I change the turn signal bulb? on 2006 Chrysler Town & Country

I am having difficulty changing the turn signal bulb - what do I do?

Asked by for the 2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Usually the owner's manual has good instructions how to replace most of the bulbs on your car. I would check there first because there's usually good pictures with explanations (hopefully better than I've been able to find on google). Usually once you gain access to the rear of the light assembly, the sockets (with bulb) come out with a 1/4 turn of the socket. Depending on the style of bulb it can pull out or is a push-turn-pull-out style bulb. I hope this helps.