How do I change the tensioner pully on a 1995 buick skylark? on 1995 Buick Skylark

I cannot get to the pully. Things are too close together. There must be a way!

Asked by for the 1995 Buick Skylark
There is a way, take it to a mechanic, that's what we do. If it was easy anybody could do it!
1 more answer
Move 'things' out of way.Wetry is correct.