the front signal does not work
how do I change the left front turn signal bulb
on 1996 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1996 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Jayton, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($176 - 345) in North Bend, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($533 - 705) in Eden, MD
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($173 - 245) in Warwick, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($576 - 623) in Samoa, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($567 - 822) in Fairfax, CA