how do i change the ignition switch on 1996 Ford E-350

i lost the only set of keys to the vehicle i need to know how to change the ignition switch or if there is an easier way to handle the problem

by in Weirton, WV on September 17, 2009
4 answers
ANSWER by , September 17, 2009
The most convenient way to handle this is to call a locksmith and have them cut a key for your vehicle. Good Luck
ANSWER by , September 17, 2009
If you have AAA or a tow service included with your auto insurance usually they will cut you a new key
ANSWER by , September 17, 2009
I did the same for an F250. Went to dealership. I think they used my VIN. Had two sets of new keys in a few days.
ANSWER by , March 12, 2010
Hi just go to your Dealer with your truck VIN and they will make you a new key. Charley