Can't afford to have a shop do it. I must tackle it my self.Help me please
How do I change the heater core... on 2004 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2004 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Appomattox, VA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 76) in Okatie, SC
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Royersford, PA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Chase City, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Reeds Spring, MO
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Knox, IN