The DRL's work but when I turn on the lights at night my rear lights come on then my DRL's turn off. Several body shops have told me $300 to fix it because it is behind the steering wheel. Is there a different way to fix this problem? They have also told me it's the bright and dim switch in the steering wheel column that is causing the short.
How do I change the headlight switch behind my steering wheel? on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2004 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($368 - 590) in Pocahontas, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($127 - 226) in Little Cedar, IA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($546 - 782) in Lincoln Acres, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($327 - 449) in Neah Bay, WA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($797 - 913) in Chesterfield, MI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($22 - 54) in Syracuse, KS