the car will not start. I checked the fuel pressure and there is none.
how do i change the fuel pump on 2008 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- My car won't start because it is locked in drive, how to unlock it
- Where is my fuel filter lalso I my DIC telling me that my fuel is low @ 3/4 full
- New power steering pump keeps whining bleed system driving car won't stop noise
- No heat on the passenger side
- My windshield wipers and washers do not work. All fuses and relays appear good.
2008 Cadillac DTS Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Jacob, IL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($618 - 991) in Eldorado, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($280 - 378) in Lincoln, NM
- Oil Pump Replacement ($545 - 722) in Syracuse, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Centralia, WA
- Window Switch Replacement ($313 - 322) in Deepwater, MO