The front hubs were converted to part time 4x4. They now need new bearings.
How do I change the front hub bearings on a 3/4 ton 4x4? on 1991 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- it sounds like a u joint but only happens when you pull up or back up ocassionay
- Problem with my 2003 Ford F-150 4.6 L V8.
- If the test code says 420 right bank cat is bad does it mean it needs replaced
- If you get a 420 code says rigt cat.bad does it always that needs replaced
- replaced engine and it starts right up but sounds like a major vac leak and will
1991 Ford F-150 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Oakman, AL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($235 - $312) in Armington, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($371 - $515) in Lopez, PA
- Starter Replacement ($276 - $403) in Cheshire, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($507 - $745) in Northbrook, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($383 - $430) in Seymour, IL