Do I have to remove the entire arm rest, shifter console?
How do I change the bulb for the shift indicator IE:PRDNL,it is a floor shifter, on 2002 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2002 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($254 - 341) in Safety Harbor, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($254 - 341) in Olney, MT
- AC Compressor Replacement ($674 - 831) in Brookton, ME
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in New Limerick, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($711 - 1,408) in Springfield, SC
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($663 - 713) in Glen Rogers, WV