light is in the tail gate
how do I change the backup light bulb in the tail gate on 2009 Buick Enclave
1 answerMarch 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2009 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($99 - 153) in Weld, ME
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Yorktown Heights, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($161 - 337) in Russell, NY
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($76 - 128) in Pacific Palisades, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($134 - 154) in Glenford, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($225 - 301) in Vado, NM