I need to find the location of the chip. Thanks!
How do I change part 68005? Have replacement chip to install. on 2009 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2009 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($424 - 660) in Southern Md Facility, MD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($39 - 54) in Honey Grove, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($800 - 1,619) in Sandpoint, ID
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($121 - 199) in Hunters, WA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($69 - 206) in Ponce, PR
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Tendoy, ID