I know that I will need a special tool to get the radio out, so where do I get it or do retail stores have the tool when I take it to them to put a new radio in? What all do I need to remove to get the original radio out?
how do I change out the stock radio to an after market radio on 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300TE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300TE Questions
- I need to replace a mutilated vehicle registration, but I cannot find the GVWR??
- Just had head rebuilt engine compartment steam cleaned odometer has quit
- R & R water pump
- What causes the directional switch to not work, & turn off the ext temp display?
- To start the starter turns over quickly about 20 times before it fires
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300TE Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($597 - 970) in Hibbs, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($250 - 369) in Lilliwaup, WA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($470 - 621) in Magnolia Springs, AL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Layton, UT
- Driveshaft Support Bearing Replacement ($370 - 458) in Marysvale, UT
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($44 - 56) in Davenport, IA