needs to be replaced have used one that work to put back on
how do I change out the electronic shift motor on transfer case on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Kendrick, ID
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($141 - 200) in Logan, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Walton, KS
- 60,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in La Grange, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($184 - 454) in Loleta, CA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($873 - 1,644) in Loretto, VA