any one know of a DIY on it with pics? and is it as easy as just dropping the oil pan and not touching the timing belt or anything?
How do i change my oil pump? on 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
3 answersApril 06, 2009
2 answersMarch 23, 2010
2 answersJanuary 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?