any one know of a DIY on it with pics? and is it as easy as just dropping the oil pan and not touching the timing belt or anything?
How do i change my oil pump? on 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1992 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Hart, MI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($380 - 438) in Booneville, MS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($725 - 1,162) in Devers, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - 259) in Fairton, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,976 - 2,540) in Spring Hope, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($831 - 945) in Mount Vernon, OH