My front passenger side headlight has blown out.
How do I change my front passenger side headlight? on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Klondike, TX
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 202) in Hercules, CA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Perry, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($122 - 140) in Central City, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($395 - 473) in Germantown, TN