One day the car would not start, a mechanic told me that it gave him the code for a bad computer module.
How do I change a computer module on a 1997 E420 on 1997 Mercedes-Benz E420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E420 Questions
- would like to replace the 4.2l V8 engine with a 3.0l V6 from an E320. DIY job?
- What tool is used to replace a fan clutch on '97 E420 Mercedes & where to buy
- ticking lifter
- Why is raw fuel leaking at the fuel rail and injecters
- I lost my keys to my 1997 Mercedes-benz is there a way to bypass the anti-theft
1997 Mercedes-Benz E420 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($279 - $480) in Selawik, AK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - $206) in Apulia Station, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Alleghany, CA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($193 - $336) in Shirley, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($274 - $318) in Colony, OK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($575 - $697) in Hastings, MI