The bolt on the inside of the control arm bar broke recently on my caprice. I was hoping I could just replace the bolt but after looking the area over it seems impossible. The problem has caused my driver side wheel to slant inward and steering has become tight. I stopped driving it the moment I heard the bolt break.
How do I change a broken bolt on a control arm of a 1989 chevy caprice? on 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Alvarado, MN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Glen Echo, MD
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eastabuchie, MS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($306 - 390) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($209 - 244) in Linkwood, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($66 - 103) in Mount Pleasant, UT