The bolt on the inside of the control arm bar broke recently on my caprice. I was hoping I could just replace the bolt but after looking the area over it seems impossible. The problem has caused my driver side wheel to slant inward and steering has become tight. I stopped driving it the moment I heard the bolt break.
How do I change a broken bolt on a control arm of a 1989 chevy caprice? on 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 70) in Alvarado, MN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($124 - 188) in Glen Echo, MD
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($322 - 396) in Eastabuchie, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Stinson Beach, CA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($1,032 - 1,282) in Linkwood, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($285 - 597) in Mount Pleasant, UT