How can I take away the security light ?
How do I bypass the security light on a 1998 GMC suburban and show diagram. on 1998 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1998 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Lodi, NJ
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenway, VA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($500 - 727) in Shell Rock, IA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cooksville, MD
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Balance ($26 - 34) in Millersville, PA
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Tecumseh, MI