Car was running fine until without warning, will not start. Battery good, fuses checked inside & under hood, started good. Hear clicking noises under dash when trying to turn on ignition.
How do i by-pass the anti-theft system? on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 451) in Fairview, KS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Texarkana, TX
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Fedhaven, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($200 - 281) in Evans, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($352 - 454) in Grubbs, AR
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($223 - 1,693) in Arlington, SD