i want just a little more boost
how do i boost the turbo on a 2005 legacy gt and how much can i boost it on 2005 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
2005 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($291 - 438) in Silverthorne, CO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 504) in Tillatoba, MS
- 90,000 Mile Service ($350 - 482) in Fairdale, WV
- 67,500 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Casselberry, FL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Chassell, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($40 - 83) in Dove Creek, CO