when the fresh air is turned on or off the flap goes tap tap tap wont stay open or closed sounds like motor is running constantaly
how do I axcess the fresh air vent flap? on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How do you replace the rear brake drums on this vehicle?
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do