The two screws that attach the arm to the cable are not loose.
How do I adjust the transmission selector ( auto) for a 1999 ford f-150? on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- it sounds like a u joint but only happens when you pull up or back up ocassionay
- Problem with my 2003 Ford F-150 4.6 L V8.
- If the test code says 420 right bank cat is bad does it mean it needs replaced
- If you get a 420 code says rigt cat.bad does it always that needs replaced
- replaced engine and it starts right up but sounds like a major vac leak and will
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($224 - $294) in Scranton, SC
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - $245) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($512 - $841) in Red Oak, VA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hagerman, NM
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($283 - $567) in Mulhall, OK
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($134 - $300) in Deerton, MI