The two screws that attach the arm to the cable are not loose.
How do I adjust the transmission selector ( auto) for a 1999 ford f-150? on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Scranton, SC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($98 - 229) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Red Oak, VA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($432 - 562) in Hagerman, NM
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($159 - 206) in Mulhall, OK
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($577 - 911) in Deerton, MI