The two screws that attach the arm to the cable are not loose.
How do I adjust the transmission selector ( auto) for a 1999 ford f-150? on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($470 - 639) in Scranton, SC
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 158) in Red Oak, VA
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hagerman, NM
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($101 - 177) in Mulhall, OK
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($321 - 925) in Deerton, MI