Initially the shift lever seemed loose but you could still get the transmission into park. It will no longer go in park but I can manually place it in park at the transmission. I can still shift into reverse, neutral, drive etc....just will no longer go into park.
How do I adjust the automatic transmission shift linkage cable? on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(158)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ola, ID
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($178 - 283) in Vanlue, OH
- 145,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Church Road, VA
- 20,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Duanesburg, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($220 - 244) in Cape Vincent, NY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($26 - 56) in Cass City, MI