I looked under the hood but cant find it.
How do I add power steering fluid on 1994 Ford Escort? Where does it go? on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($150 - 269) in Hazel, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($160 - 238) in Swampscott, MA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($291 - 374) in Mill Creek, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($850 - 1,251) in Butler, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($567 - 614) in Guayanilla, PR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 272) in Walkerton, IN