I looked under the hood but cant find it.
How do I add power steering fluid on 1994 Ford Escort? Where does it go? on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Hazel, KY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($558 - 692) in Swampscott, MA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($211 - 271) in Mill Creek, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($296 - 440) in Butler, KY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($303 - 789) in Guayanilla, PR
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Walkerton, IN