i have a can of freon with a hose and a gauge on it that was purchased not long ago, but i need to know exactly where to hook it up to put the freon in.
How do i add freon to my a/c? on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($68 - 91) in Pageton, WV
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($315 - 786) in Hill Afb, UT
- 52,500 Mile Service ($199 - 295) in Schell City, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Utica, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($471 - 510) in Chesterfield, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($52 - 67) in Sheridan, CA