My van will turn over as if it wants to start, I think the problem may be the fuel filter or fuel pump, what is your opinion? How do I access these on a 1991 Plymouth Voyager? Do I have to remove the fuel tank?
How do i access the the fuel filter and pump on a 1991 Plymouth Voyager? on 1991 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(