I cannot control the heater temperature. I believe the cable end has come off the control valve lever. It appears to me it may be behind a plastic plate in the top-center of the dash. I tried prying the plate but it did not seem to want to budge. I don't want to break it in any way... How do I get it out of the dash if that is what I need to do to access the heater control valve.
How do I access the heater control valve on a 1996 Toyota Tercel? on 1996 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly
- What can cause the fuel pump to not get fire causing the car to not start?
- How can I tell what exact model. My 91 tercel is?
- Do I need to replace camshaft seals? Oil seems to be leaking a lot everyday.