I cannot control the heater temperature. I believe the cable end has come off the control valve lever. It appears to me it may be behind a plastic plate in the top-center of the dash. I tried prying the plate but it did not seem to want to budge. I don't want to break it in any way... How do I get it out of the dash if that is what I need to do to access the heater control valve.
How do I access the heater control valve on a 1996 Toyota Tercel? on 1996 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1996 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($275 - 892) in Tunas, MO
- Timing Belt Replacement ($270 - 354) in Lyons Falls, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marshall, IN
- 22,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Henagar, AL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cambria, WI
- Clutch Assembly Replacement ($724 - 848) in Clifton, IL