I cannot control the heater temperature. I believe the cable end has come off the control valve lever. It appears to me it may be behind a plastic plate in the top-center of the dash. I tried prying the plate but it did not seem to want to budge. I don't want to break it in any way... How do I get it out of the dash if that is what I need to do to access the heater control valve.
How do I access the heater control valve on a 1996 Toyota Tercel? on 1996 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
1996 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($273 - 486) in Tunas, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($222 - 291) in Lyons Falls, NY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($530 - 681) in Marshall, IN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($821 - 1,091) in Henagar, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($188 - 218) in Cambria, WI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($355 - 373) in Clifton, IL