I cannot control the heater temperature. I believe the cable end has come off the control valve lever. It appears to me it may be behind a plastic plate in the top-center of the dash. I tried prying the plate but it did not seem to want to budge. I don't want to break it in any way... How do I get it out of the dash if that is what I need to do to access the heater control valve.
How do I access the heater control valve on a 1996 Toyota Tercel? on 1996 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
1996 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tunas, MO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Lyons Falls, NY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($102 - 307) in Marshall, IN
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($359 - 493) in Henagar, AL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($77 - 103) in Cambria, WI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($74 - 107) in Clifton, IL