To access cylinders 1 and 3 is difficult. Do I need a lift?
How do I access all the spark plugs? namely 1 and 3. namely the manifold. on 2006 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2006 Nissan Murano Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 208) in Votaw, TX
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 170) in Traverse City, MI
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in La Honda, CA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hamburg, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($1,084 - 1,539) in Bertrand, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($107 - 148) in Delmar, MD