How do i and remove the body or shell from chassis from the 96 corvette. IM parting out all body and interior and i want more room as i remove drive train the parts i want ?
How Do I on 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
1 answerJuly 28, 2010
0 answersSeptember 28, 2015
1 answerFebruary 05, 2016
1 answerJanuary 28, 2010
2 answersFebruary 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- Turns over, has fuel and has power to the injectors. Car will still not start.
- car turns over, has fuel, has spark and injectors have power. Still will start.
- "Attention Pushrod" - My Car had a code P0340 and now the changed to P0343 What do I do?
- Can I use regular gasoline in my LS 1 345 hp 98 Vette?
- I put the OBD II tool on my Corvette and I got a code P0343