How do i and remove the body or shell from chassis from the 96 corvette. IM parting out all body and interior and i want more room as i remove drive train the parts i want ?
How Do I on 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
1 answerJuly 28, 2010
0 answersSeptember 28, 2015
1 answerFebruary 05, 2016
1 answerJanuary 28, 2010
2 answersFebruary 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .
- dual temp control for air. drives side cold passenger side hot.
- Headlight does not go down when lights turned off- left light
- I lost my clutch pedal I have 19700 miles on her and the clutch is all the way