How do i and remove the body or shell from chassis from the 96 corvette. IM parting out all body and interior and i want more room as i remove drive train the parts i want ?
How Do I on 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
1 answerJuly 28, 2010
0 answersSeptember 28, 2015
1 answerFebruary 05, 2016
1 answerJanuary 28, 2010
2 answersFebruary 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- why does my 2017 GS vette shift very hard when cold from 1st to 2nd paddle shift
- What size are the bolts that hold the electric cooling fan to the radiator?
- My radio is a delco bose. I have very low sound at full vol on left frt & rear.
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .