once we start the car it will inflate with no problem, and sometimes it will not deflate at all during the night.
how difficult is it to replace the rear end suspension myself. on 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luning, NV
- Thermostat Replacement ($165 - 242) in South Roxana, IL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($427 - 542) in Kossuth, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Canby, CA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($96 - 107) in Bradenville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($398 - 422) in Gallaway, TN