My slave cylinder hydraulic line broke at the transmission above the bleeder screw and i was just going to buy a new line but the fitting that broke is on the slave cylinder itself do i need to pull the transmission to replace everything or just find a fitting?
How difficult is it to change a slave cylinder on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!