My slave cylinder hydraulic line broke at the transmission above the bleeder screw and i was just going to buy a new line but the fitting that broke is on the slave cylinder itself do i need to pull the transmission to replace everything or just find a fitting?
How difficult is it to change a slave cylinder on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?