My slave cylinder hydraulic line broke at the transmission above the bleeder screw and i was just going to buy a new line but the fitting that broke is on the slave cylinder itself do i need to pull the transmission to replace everything or just find a fitting?
How difficult is it to change a slave cylinder on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?