My slave cylinder hydraulic line broke at the transmission above the bleeder screw and i was just going to buy a new line but the fitting that broke is on the slave cylinder itself do i need to pull the transmission to replace everything or just find a fitting?
How difficult is it to change a slave cylinder on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Graysville, IN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($150 - 181) in Burnside, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($215 - 280) in Manchester, OK
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($194 - 312) in East Northport, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($379 - 434) in Penfield, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($388 - 583) in Abernathy, TX