is it something I can do or should i take it to a shop? how muc labor is involved? and parts cost/
how difficult is a clutch cable to replace on 2003 Dodge Ram 3500
1 answerJuly 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- 78,000 Mile Service ($168 - 245) in Venus, FL
- 126,000 Mile Service ($233 - 335) in Monroeton, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Carl Junction, MO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Clatonia, NE
- Tie Rod Replacement ($146 - 242) in Mount Gay, WV
- Radiator Replacement ($521 - 634) in Charlotte, AR