I get a hint of coolant smell and slight fogging on windshield when engine is cool. Would be nice if it was a connector and not the coil but it's not likely. Thanks
How complicated is a heating coil replacement? on 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
1999 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($555 - 942) in Greenville, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,088 - 1,378) in Chelsea, OK
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dallastown, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($210 - 305) in Mi Wuk Village, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($401 - 617) in East Wenatchee, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($526 - 565) in Lostant, IL