I get a hint of coolant smell and slight fogging on windshield when engine is cool. Would be nice if it was a connector and not the coil but it's not likely. Thanks
How complicated is a heating coil replacement? on 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
1999 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates