I have already spent $600 having my cam filter replaced then having them test 4 other areas to find that the final diagnosis is to replace the CVVT along with the Oil Control Valve and camshafts for $2700, is this common and are there other option?
How common is it to have to replace a CVVT, mileage only at 77,000 on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2007 Kia Sedona Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Raton, NM
- 30,000 Mile Service ($146 - 228) in Altaville, CA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Ambia, IN
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Farragut, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($151 - 175) in Kailua Kona, HI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($248 - 578) in Bushnell, IL