I have already spent $600 having my cam filter replaced then having them test 4 other areas to find that the final diagnosis is to replace the CVVT along with the Oil Control Valve and camshafts for $2700, is this common and are there other option?
How common is it to have to replace a CVVT, mileage only at 77,000 on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down