I have already spent $600 having my cam filter replaced then having them test 4 other areas to find that the final diagnosis is to replace the CVVT along with the Oil Control Valve and camshafts for $2700, is this common and are there other option?
How common is it to have to replace a CVVT, mileage only at 77,000 on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.