I have already spent $600 having my cam filter replaced then having them test 4 other areas to find that the final diagnosis is to replace the CVVT along with the Oil Control Valve and camshafts for $2700, is this common and are there other option?
How common is it to have to replace a CVVT, mileage only at 77,000 on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?