I have already spent $600 having my cam filter replaced then having them test 4 other areas to find that the final diagnosis is to replace the CVVT along with the Oil Control Valve and camshafts for $2700, is this common and are there other option?
How common is it to have to replace a CVVT, mileage only at 77,000 on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2007 Kia Sedona Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($168 - 643) in Raton, NM
- 120,000 Mile Service ($232 - 342) in Altaville, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($145 - 193) in Ambia, IN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Farragut, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($236 - 389) in Kailua Kona, HI
- Air Conditioning Condenser Fan Motor Replacement ($259 - 348) in Bushnell, IL